This page is for current
& NEW vendors

Here are the application forms, rules, and new product forms

Policy and Rules: Workplace Policy  

New Product Form: New Products Form

Consent Form: Consent Form MSAB

Vendor Application: 

Before applying, make sure to have the required certifications and licenses. For transformed food products, you need a license and an up to date MAPAQ certification.

For more information: MAPAQ startup kit (page translated, documents in French only)

SUMMER 2024 vendor registration form

(closed) WINTER 2023-2024 registration form